Chinese and English Handwriting / 中英文硬笔书法
Who this course is for:
• Student who wants to develop a new hobby.
• Student who wants to strengthen his/her skill in writing Chinese and English in a step-by-step process.
• Student who wants to learn the spirit of Chinese characters.
• Student who would like to enhance his/her daily life with beautiful hand-drawn Chinese characters or English letters.
• Student who believe the old Chinese saying: “handwriting can determine a man and his personality”.
• Children ages 5 and up.
• This course is for absolute beginners as well as students with handwriting experience
What you’ll learn
• Learn how to use pencil, fountain pen (pointed pen) and Pilot Parallel pen.
• The good handwriting posture. Develop the habit of good posture when writing
• Understand and learn weight, proportion, contrast, elasticity and rhythmical image in Chinese handwriting.
• Learn to write English letters, Arabic numbers and Chinese characters equal to grades 1–6 in Chinese elementary school.
• How to write with ease, energy and confidence. Students will be able to eventually create their own calligraphy works.