Sally S. Mao
• Graduated from China Academy of Art with B.A major in graphic design and had taken refresher course of graduate program at Academy of Art University in San Francisco and California State University in Los Angeles.
• As a user interface (UI) designer and expert of user-centered design (UCD), Sally had worked in Huawei, China.
• As a senior lecturer of EPSON Print Academy in China. Sally independently developed all course materials for the academy, and trained other lecturers.
• Solid and profound experience in fine art, graphic design and digital color management.
• Sally was invited as a guest lecturer to give digital color management classes at China Academy of Art, Beijing Normal University, Shanghai Normal University, Fudan University, Shanghai International Studies University, Nanjing Art College, etc.
• Six oil paintings of Sally were collected by First-Trust Fund Management Company of China.
• Possesses the certificate of Chinese Senior Photographer, awarded by the Labor Ministry of China, was honored the title of Chinese Excellent Photographer by China Artistic Photography Society and Chinese Photographer, and is the member of China Art Photography Association, the Shanghai Photography Association and the Shanghai Women Photographer Association.
• 做为数码色彩管理领域的专家，曾被以下学校邀请讲学：中国美术学院， 北京师范大学，上海师范大学，复旦大学视觉艺术学院，上海外国语学院，南京艺术学院等。